There were balloons, food, kids, music, food, and did I mention food. Her teacher asked parents to sign up for refreshments. I signed up but no one else had leaving one very worried teacher. So...I agreed to bring extra. I guess everyone just forgot to sign up but brought something anyway. I haven't ever seen so much food...my kids were so full of goodies that we skipped lunch.
Emily was so happy to be able to dress up for the day.
Mom's rule: No dresses at school!
(hard to clean & easy to show underwear)
So, being able to show off her beautiful sense of style made her day.
They were given a real graduation hat..."Look what I've got all for my very own to keep!" (cloth covered with tassel - not poster board & yarn creation) It was a light blue that matched her dress "perfectly". Which resulted in her being "So happy!" (matching was a complete coincidence) However it happened she was beautiful. And excited to be showing all that she had learned. I hope she keeps that love of learning.


No comments:
Post a Comment