After Sacrament meeting Brother Phillips and I went and gave the little girl a blessing. Then it was back to church for Priesthood meeting. We did invite Wally his wife and their German foreign exchange student, Leo and his wife, and Ron Duncan (wife out of town). We ate cabbage rolls, green salad, apple salad, french bread, fancy bean salad, it was all awesome. After eating we played NERTZ card game and got to know each other a little bit. Then it was dessert time. We ate brownie's, banana chocolate chip cookies, appple pie, and vanilla ice cream. Delicious!
After that everyone went home. I took Wally West with me and we went to see a sister in the ward to give a blessing. She was not available. So we went home. We continued playing games with the girls and then it was bed time.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks
ReplyDelete