Monday, February 16, 2009

Leading into Presidents Day Week-end

Well yet again more time has past. Our family is doing really well. That is they were doing well when they left on Thursday after school.

I had to stay and work. Celeste took Brink and the girls to Sheridan for the 4 day week-end. I had a funeral coming in from California. got to help them on late Wednesday night, late Thursday night, and all day Friday. It was a very nice service.

Celeste got to her parents and did enjoy the trip, until Brinkerhoff got diarria. Or I think it is more accurately the pukes and then diarria. Poor little guy. Right now they are on their way back to Lander. 4 1/2 hours in the car. I hope all is well.

Friday night was a valentines event at the Race families home. It was a lot of fun. We had finger foods and then went into a newly wed type game. They knew that Celeste would not be there so they got her question ahead of time. I know that Celeste and I came in 2nd. Others that attended were the Race's, Lopez's, Smith's, and the Wiblemo's. It really was a lot of fun.

Saturday night Warren, Ramona, and their son Alec came over to the house. It was really rough, we all took part with Ramona spearheading the operation. We made a pretty decent Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. It was all very delicious. Then we got into the real task at hand Settlers of Catan. One hour and Fourty-five minutes later, I was the victor.

Sunday was Church from 9:00a - 12:00p. The Smith's spoke in sacrament. Both did an excellent job. The youth speaker was Erik Ryan, another excellent speaker. After church was home for left over salad and spaghetti, delicious. Then back to church for PEC. After that it was back home did a few things around the house.

Leo Pehrson called and then picked me up. We went and gave blessings to a family in the ward.
Then went home and watched John Wayne The Fighting SeaBees.

Now it's Monday and I am waiting for my family to get back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.