Saturday, May 2, 2009

Traveling Saturday

Today I had to do a graveside service in Lovell. It is about a 3h15min drive.

Everything was fine until I got to Lovell. Drove to the graveside and there was no hole dug. The family had given the wrong grave for the sextant to dig. But he said he would go ahead and dig the proper grave. So the family and I went to the church for the reception and then back for the graveside. It was a very nice service on a very beautiful day.

Following the service I called my brother-in-law Levi. His wife was visiting her mother in Burlington. So we decided it would be fun to visit with the hearse.

Levi called her to tell her she would be having a visitor. She was not too excited about the unexpectedness. But when she saw that it was her psychopath brother-in-law she acted like it was fun. She wasn't acting. They were waiting for all of the neighbor to call and ask what had happened. Then I drove home.

We have decided that if all goes well we will go to Sheridan next Friday and help brand cows. Everyone from the family will be going. Last year it was a whole bunch of fun.

We found the cat under the bathtub down stairs. We pulled him out and boarded up the hole.

All-in-all a very fun Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.