
Hey, hey, hey playmate come.
Come out and play with me....
The piano is a favorite pastime of Brink and his buddy Jonah. They treated us all to a concert the last time I was babysitting. I am not sure it they were practicing proper technique, but I have to give them an A+ where volume is concerned. Playing together is so much more fun than playing alone.
Come out and play with me....
The piano is a favorite pastime of Brink and his buddy Jonah. They treated us all to a concert the last time I was babysitting. I am not sure it they were practicing proper technique, but I have to give them an A+ where volume is concerned. Playing together is so much more fun than playing alone.
And playing is what these two love the best. Add two toddlers to one piano and what do you get?
A lot of noise!!!!
And some fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment